1. The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives. (my personal fav)
2. Kim Bauer is proof that not even the pill can stop Jack Bauer.
3. Jack Bauer arm wrestled Superman. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
4. Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the bomb was.
5. On the 7th day, God rested. Then Jack Bauer took over.
Moving on, I took most of this week off to concentrate on finishing my new fence. Fortunately I had some help because I'm definitely not manly enough to install that post and rail myself. (you the man Fritz) It's been a good week, I feel like I'm beginning to get rejuvenated again. (not enough to wake up this morning to meet you Bry, sorry bro) I'm excited about the warm weather, my enclosed backyard (if you had 3 kids and one on the way you would be also) and everything that God is doing through our church family! I'm blessed to be a part of a great church and to have such an awesome family. Today is a good day. Enjoy the day, who knows what tomorrow brings. Hopefully it's similar to today.