THE CULTURE OF THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD
Are established upon a disagreement with God’s Word & focused on these 3 things: PASSION -- POSSESSION-- POSITION
1 John 2:15-17 (NKJV)
What Is God’s Kingdom?
God’s kingdom is not of this WORLD (John 18:36, Luke 17:20-21), it’s TRANSFORMATIONAL (1 Cor. 4:20, Rom. 12:2), RELATIONAL & SPIRITUAL. (Romans 14:17) It’s wherever Jesus is KING! (Matthew 6:10)
How Do You Know That You Are Building a Kingdom Culture (DNA) In Your Life?
1. Kingdom People Put GOD First. (Matthew 6:33, Luke 14:15-23)
2. Kingdom People Put OTHERS First. (Romans 12:10, Luke 14:1-14)
3. Kingdom People Live From A Place Of AGREEMENT. (Amos 3:3, 1 Cor. 1:10, Matthew 12:25, Matthew 18:19)
4. Kingdom People Are People Who Understand AUTHORITY. *read to Matthew 8:5-13
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. Romans 13:1-2
5. Kingdom People Are People of FAITH.
“ Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.” Hebrews 11:1 (NLT)
”But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6
6. Kingdom People Are Not VICTIMS, they are more than CONQUERERS.
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37 (NKJV)
No weapon formed against you shall prosper... This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD... Isaiah 54:17 (NKJV)
7. Kingdom People Understand That FAITHFULNESS is FRUITFULNESS. *read to Matthew 25:14-30
“When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father... 16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit...” John 15:8,16 (NLT)
8. Kingdom People Are People of LOVE.
“Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. 12 No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.” 1 John 4:11-12