“God’s invisible work in you prepares you for his visible works through you.” (P 72) Sun Stand Still by Pastor Steven Furtick
I hope that you’re enjoying the beginning of our church-wide 21 day fast! Whether you are participating in the Daniel Fast, Social media/T.V. fast, sugar & sweets fast, water only fast, not listening to your kid’s whine fast… whatever it is, enjoy taking this time to grow closer to God! Our Sun Stand Still 21 Day fast is all about consecrating yourself & dedicating yourself to the sacred purposes of God! Forget about how hungry or uncomfortable you may be right now & make the decision to stay strong during this vital fast! Remember that today is the price of tomorrow. Today, right now, is the seed for tomorrow. You will reap a harvest of blessings & miracles if you stay strong & full of faith!
Get ready to see the Sun Stand Still in your life as you pray audacious prayers of faith! Join me here at my blog over the next few weeks for encouragement & check out www.awake21.org for a fantastic virtual conference with my favorite speakers Click here
& daily devotional Click Here for your fast! Allow God to do a great work in you over these next few weeks so that He can do a great work through you this year! Below are a list of confessions that I'd encourage you to memorize & make a part of your confession & you grow in your walk with Christ!
Twelve Audacious Faith Confessions
1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation.
Romans 8:1–2; Ephesians 1:7–8; 1 John 1:9
2. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation.
Joshua 10:12–14; John 14:12
3. I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart.
Proverbs 3:5–6; Philippians 4:6–7; 1 Peter 5:7
4. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life.
Exodus 3:9–12; Psalm 57:2; Colossians 1:24–29
5. I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do.
Deuteronomy 8:18; Luke 6:38; Philippians 4:13
6. I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me.
Genesis 1:26–27; Psalm 139:13–16; Ephesians 5:25–27
7. I am a faithful spouse (if you’re single, you can slip futurein there) and a godly parent—our family is blessed.
Deuteronomy 6:6–9; Ephesians 5:22–25; Colossians 3:18–19; 1 Peter 3:1–7
8. I am completely whole—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Psalm 103:1–5; Matthew 8:16–17; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Peter 2:24
9. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God.
Genesis 45:4–8; 1 Samuel 2:26; Acts 2:37–47
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ.
2 Thessalonians 2:16–17; 1 John 3:16; 4:9–12
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make.
2 Chronicles 1:7–12; Proverbs 2:6; Ecclesiastes 2:26; James 1:5
12. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus’ name.
Genesis 50:20; Psalm 3:1–3; 2 Thessalonians 3:2–3