This week we talked about declaring our dreams. You may be wondering about how you know if you have the right dreams for your life. It's actually much easier than you realize. You discover your God-given dreams by beginning a relationship with God. As God’s child, you will know His voice & the dream that He has for you. Nehemiah is an incredible story of a man who decided to make a difference. (read chapters 1 & 2 of Nehemiah) The city walls of Jerusalem, his homeland, were in ruins for many years & God's people were scattered & disgraced. When Nehemiah heard about this tragedy, he prayed to God & determined in his heart to do something about it. He approached the King with his request to rebuild the walls & the moment that he began to talk about his dream was the moment that it began to happen.
Declaring the dreams that God has placed in your heart is vital to seeing them become reality. You are becoming what you say. Your words are powerful because they are declarations of what’s already in your heart. The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21, "Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit—you choose." Remember that God said, "I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Therefore choose life." (Deuteronomy 30:19) You choose life by choosing the words you speak. What you say out of your mouth is going to determine whether you have life or death. Your words determine whether you are going to have blessings or curses. Please know this, before anyone or anything could put a curse on you, God had already put a blessing on you. Choose to declare that every good thing God has put in you will come to pass. Every gift, talent, dream & desire. You will fulfill your purpose. You will overcome every obstacle. Strongholds are being broken today & negative things in your past will no longer hold you back.
Still fearful about declaring your future dreams? Remember that God has equipped you with everything you need to fulfill your destiny through His Word. "Every Scripture is God-breathed…so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (AMP) Why not declare right now that you talented, equipped & able. The Scripture tells us that as believers in Jesus Christ, we are anointed & equipped for every good work.
Speak life over your future today & declare the dreams that God has placed in your heart! Declare right now!
1. The favor of God surrounds my life. (Psalm 5:12, Proverb 11:27 & 12:2)
2. The blessings of God are chasing me down & overtaking my life. (Deut.28:1-2, Luke 6:38)
3. I will prosper & be successful in everything that I do. (Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:3, Psalm 35:27, 3 John 2)
4. My heavenly Father gives me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18, Proverbs 8:17-21, 2 Corinthians 8:9)
5. God is supplying all of my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19, Prov. 4:19, Matt. 6:8, 33)
6. I no longer live under the curse of sin, sickness & poverty. The windows of Heaven are open to me, & God rebukes the devourer for my sake. (Gal. 3:13-14, Isaiah 53:5, Malachi 3:8-12, 1 Peter 2:24)
7. The Lord has commanded me to be blessed; so, I am blessed & cannot be cursed. I am the head & not the tail. I am above & not beneath. (Deut. 28:3-14, Proverbs 10:6)
What you believe has a much greater impact on your life than what anybody else believes. Make the decision to declare the dreams that God has placed in your heart! Believe on God's Word today in faith!
Why not make this your prayer today! “Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.” 1 Chronicles 4:10