Dream Bigger. Start Smaller. Ignite God's Vision For Your Life! @StevenFurtick
The theme for year 3 of Decade of Destiny is, "GREATER," based on the best-selling book from Steven Furtick. The Bible says in John 14:12, "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father (NLT)." 2012 marked the beginning of a 10 year vision for our church called, "Decade Of Destiny." Since that time, God has been gracious to our church as we have witnessed hundreds of people make decisions to follow Jesus, dozens more baptized and powerful ministry occur in environments geared toward children, youth, young adults, married couples and people from all walks of life. This past year was an exciting year of INCREASE for Freedom Life. We expanded the reach of our church by adding a campus in Centre County that is now poised to reach a new community. We reached thousands of people through our church plants, missionaries and outreach events. One of those events was the "Night Of Hope" in Hershey, Pa with Joel Osteen Ministries. Our church spear-headed that event and we partnered with Pastor Joel and witnessed multiple thousands of people stand to their feet to declare Jesus as Lord of their lives. It was an incredible honor! Year 3 begins this year and we are prophesying a year of GREATER things over our church family. To read more about our Decade of Destiny goals, click here. Below are some of the goals that we have established as a church.
2014 GOALS AND STRATEGY
1. Discipleship and Small groups: We will strengthen our new small group and discipleship strategy. This will enable us to help people grow more effectively in their faith as well as build greater community within our church family. Next Steps coaching/classes and small groups will be offered weekly.
2. Numerical growth: Break through 1,100 in weekly attendance as people get planted in God's House so they can flourish in life. We will do this by further establishing our 3 locations. We will prepare for additional services at Coatesville, Centre County and an additional campus in 2015.
3. Salvations: Our goal is to see 1,000 people take their next steps in following Jesus this year in our community and all over the world!
4. Church Planting/Missions: We will partner with Freedom Valley to establish 10 church plants in the Dominican Republic. We will continue our missions support in Honduras, India, the North East (USA) and other parts of the world. When you give towards our goal of $75,000 for missions, you are helping us accomplish this goal.
5. Outreach and Community Care: We will continue to develop our community care / outreach strategy for each location. We currently give financially to various organizations, offer a food bank at our Christiana location that feeds dozens of families each month and a myriad of outreaches that impact people in diverse ways. We will take these initiatives to A WHOLE NUTHA LEVEL to better serve our community and share the gospel message to each person within our reach.
5. Financial: Our faith budget will be $1,000,000+ for all of our locations. Through the sacrifice and dedication of God's people we will supply the vision that God has given us for this year.
6. Decade Of Destiny Fund Goals: Our goal for this year is $300,000---$150,000 will go towards establishing our locations in Centre County and Coatesville, as well as preparing for our next site in 2015. $50,000 will go toward supporting Pastor Jake and Kim Wood as they plant StoryLine Church in Denver, Colorado. If raised, an additional $100,000 will go towards the proposed relocation that will be the site of our new strategic location for the future of Freedom Life (Christiana)! These monies will enable us to reach into surrounding communities with the message of hope in Jesus. Commitment Sunday will be on January 26, 2014!
7. Leadership Development: We will increase our leadership level by growing our people with the vision. To do this we will continue to offer FaithWorks Hillsong Extension College (www.FaithWorksCollege.tv) on Monday evenings for enrolled students. Our goal is to see 50+ students involved from all locations this year. Our Growth Track classes will be available to every person in the church to help them move from an attender to contributor. Growth Track will continue to meet weekly at all locations. We will also have quarterly leadership summits for all of our volunteers and quarterly gatherings for all of our team leaders that will empower their leadership along with one on one mentoring.
9. Media and Marketing: We will invest into marketing and promotion to enable us to grow to the next level. For years we have heard people say, "I didn't know this place existed or I would have been here sooner!" We want to make it hard for people to go to hell in our community so we will be exploring new ways to reach more people through television, media, mailers, social media and so on.
10. Special Messages and Conferences: We will continue to focus on special services / events / conferences that build peoples lives. They include:
- Tangled Relationship Conference (February 21-22), Fight Men's Conference (March 28-29), Flourish Women's Conference (November 14-15) & many more outside of our church!
- Quarterly Freedom Life United Services (combining youth and adults), 1st Wednesday Celebrations that combine all campuses to celebrate communion and be inspired by guest speakers.
- Relevant Biblical series to help you grow such as: HD Living: A Study In The 10 Commandments (Feb 2- April 13), Life. Money. Hope. (April 27- May 18), God's Will Is Whatever (June) Solomon Says (July), Psalms (August), My Back Story (September) and more!
I want to invite you to be a part of something that is GREATER this year! Our passion is to help people experience the freedom & life that only God can offer so they can become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. If you that same passion, make a commitment to:
-Take Your Next Step. Become a spiritual coach or become coached (discipled) through our Next Steps process. (email NextSteps@FreedomLife.tv)
-Join A Group. You need people and people need you to become what God has called you to be. (click here)
-Join Our Dream Team. Discover how to use your gifts to serves others by attending our Growth Track this week. (click here)
-Give To The Decade Of Destiny. Your gift can make the difference in someone else's eternity. If you have a desire to become a Decade Of Destiny Partner, please contact our finance administrator at 610-593-5959 or email email@example.com to make your Year 3 pledge.