You Can Watch The Message Let It Go! Part 2- How To Let Go Of Your Trouble At Our Online Experience! (click here)
“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)
THE TROUBLED HEART OF HEROD (Matthew 2:1-3, 16)
- INSECURITY— uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence. (John 8:14 / 1 Peter 2:9 / Isaiah 54:17 )
- OFFENSE— (skandalon) a trap, snare, stumbling block (Luke 17:1 / Proverbs 18:19 / Mark 11:25 )
- UNFORGIVENESS— a grudge against someone who has offended you (Matthew 18:21-22 / Luke 23:34 )
Key Thought— Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens up an incredible future. A future that is unhindered by your past hurt and pain, grudges, or regrets. Let it go and let God do something new!
HOW TO LET GO OF THE TROUBLE IN YOUR HEART
"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.” John 14:1 (NLT)
1. Stop Making EXCUSES For Being So Sensitive. (Ephesians 4:31-32)
2. Let Go Of Your RIGHTS to be offended. (Proverbs 19:11)
3. DECLARE Forgiveness Out Loud. (Romans 10:9, 1 John 1:9)
4. Stop TALKING About It. (Proverbs 18:21)
5. BELIEVE That It Is Done And Don’t Look Back. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Key Thought— Choose To Become Secure, Overcome Offenses And Forgive by FAITH —not be what you FEEL.
“… but the angel reassured them. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior--yes, the Messiah, the Lord--has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!” Luke 2:10-11 (NLT)