Memory Verse— “Words kill or give life; they’re either poison or fruit -- you choose.” Proverbs 18:21
TEXT: “Then Jesus said to the disciples, “Have faith in God. 23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. 24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours. 25 But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too.” Mark 11:22-25 (NLT)
Key Thought- The Words That You Speak Can CREATE A Mind Monster Or They Can REMOVE It.
- Don’t SPEAK about your Mind Monsters, SPEAK to them.
- If you don’t speak TO your Mind Monsters, they will speak TO you.
- Your Mind Monsters will only respond to your VOICE.
- Mind Monsters obey the WORD OF GOD.
“When the seventy-two disciples returned, they joyfully reported to him, “Lord, even the demons obey us when we use your name!" Luke 10:17 (NLT)
"You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.” James 2:19 (NLT)
SPEAK THESE THOUGHTS TO YOUR MIND MONSTERS TODAY!
1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation. (Romans 8:1–2; Ephesians 1:7–8; 1 John 1:9)
2. I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart. (Proverbs 3:5–6; Philippians 4:6–7; 1 Peter 5:7)
3. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus’ name. (Genesis 50:20; Psalm 3:1–3; 2 Thessalonians 3:2–3)
4. I am completely whole—physically, mentally, and emotionally. (Psalm 103:1–5; Matthew 8:16–17; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Peter 2:24)
5. I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me. (Genesis 1:26–27; Psalm 139:13–16; Ephesians 5:25–27)
6. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God. (Genesis 45:4–8; 1 Samuel 2:26; Acts 2:37–47)
7. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life. (Exodus 3:9–12; Psalm 57:2; Colossians 1:24–29)
8. I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do. (Deuteronomy 8:18; Luke 6:38; Philippians 4:13)
9. I am a faithful spouse (if you’re single, you can slip future in there) and a godly parent—our family is blessed. (Deuteronomy 6:6–9; Ephesians 5:22–25; Colossians 3:18–19; 1 Peter 3:1–7)
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ. (2 Thessalonians 2:16–17; 1 John 3:16; 4:9–12)
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make. (2 Chronicles 1:7–12; Proverbs 2:6; Ecclesiastes 2:26; James 1:5)
12. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation. (Joshua 10:12–14; John 14:12)
“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11